School's back in swing!
First, here's how last semester ended up:
Trigonometry: A (finished FIRST in the class!!!)
Chemistry Lecture: A
Chemistry Lab: B
Psychology: A
Business: B
That gave me a GPA for the semester of about 3.7! Not bad, not bad. My presentation on Ireland (in Psychology class) brought me up to an A from a high B.
That still leaves my cumulative GPA, however, at a 2.8. Hopefully when I transfer to the University, I can transfer only the good grades, and I should have a significantly higher cumulative GPA for my Bachelor's degree.
Also at the close of last semester, I was elected Vice President of the Biotechnology club. This should lead to the Presidency for Fall '08 semester, and be great for networking and leadership experience on my transcripts.
I wanted to get involved with both Student Senate and a Chemistry research project, but had to turn both down because of the heavy course load I am taking this semester (Spring '08).
My classes for this semester are....
Calculus I
General Biology I
Biology Lab
General Chemistry II
Chemistry Lab
General Physics I
Physics Lab
For a total of 17 credit hours. So far it seems that everyone thinks I'm crazy for taking such a heavy load, but I know I can complete it successfully. I just put in my 2 week notice at my job, as I need that time to complete my school work. So in two weeks, I'll be able to devote my time exclusively (well, except for housecleaning, etc.) to school work, which is where both my head and my heart really are at, anyway.
That's it for now, there's more to post about classes and other things, coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment